Bane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts about forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merowin
Raider

Thoughts about forum Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Hey everyone,

Merowin here. Have some thoughts about this forum:

Fill up the Guild Calendar so we can officially schedule guild raids - people will orientate more, will get less confused and will show up at raid times when needed.

The forum itself is a little too cluttered. The font colours on the background and stuff. Me no gusta.

The FAQ bar looks a little like Fag bar Wink

That is all from me for now.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Xenolith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 am

hi merowin thanks for replies i was really looking for some comments about the forums. Yes, you are right about the FAG Button but the thing is its a just a free skin which i was allowed select. Sad About the Calender, Yes i will be filling it up if all the guildies sign up on the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://baneguild.forumotion.net
Merowin
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 am

Oh. So there is no other option? :S

Looking forward. That will totally make us a pro guild Wink
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:47 am

I for one, would like to say, they are are pretty well done, I LOVE the "Fag" button. It made me lol, and check it again after I clicked on it.
Back to top Go down
Bubblebee
Raider
Bubblebee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Can we get like a guides section or class help or something along those lines. So people can ask for help about their classes and get some help. I mean there are guides on Molten, but not all of them are up to date. This might just be able to help people out. Smile

Just my two cents.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Bubblebee wrote:
Can we get like a guides section or class help or something along those lines. So people can ask for help about their classes and get some help. I mean there are guides on Molten, but not all of them are up to date. This might just be able to help people out. Smile

Just my two cents.. Razz

That's a very great idea. I would help set it up, but SOMEONE needs to hook me up first, but yes. Thank you for this idea. It's actually something we could use. We need people to start coming on the forums more. So why not create something that will benefit them, and help the guild with raids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about forum   Thoughts about forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bane :: General Chat-
Jump to: