Bane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiding Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenolith
Admin

Raiding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Rules   Raiding Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

1. Guild Raids are supposed to be Masterlooted. /roll command will be used for rolling. Roll for one spec will be done. Tanking Gear will only be given to Tanks in the Raids. Preference will be given to Main Tanks for getting there gears first.

2. Do NOT Roll GREED for DISENCHANTING or SELLING on Auction House - FOR DISENCHANTING - PICK ITEMS FROM THE CORPSE

3. Guild members are requested to WHISPER each other for buffs. Anybody found not giving buffs when requested will be warned and on constant ignorance will will kicked from the raid.
(Mages are supposed to give water/food as well when requested)

4. Guild members are supposed to do their roles properly and pay attention in raid.
(This means healers are supposed to heal, tankers are supposed to tank and take the aggro and range dps are supposed to give their maximum damage)

5. Guild members are requested NOT to whisper-spam the leader of the raid
(It is hard for Raid Leaders to lead the raid with 25-30 people in raid. If you whisper for special request or spam unnecessarily, you will be expelled from the raid and will be ignored.)

6. Members MUST join the Official Raids if the Leader needs people.
Back to top Go down
https://baneguild.forumotion.net
Sikhwateh
Raider
Sikhwateh

Raiding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rules   Raiding Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 am

nice we have a proper raid schedule... Very Happy nice!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sangdo
Raider
Sangdo

Raiding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rules   Raiding Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Hail to Xenolith da Kingslayer
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

Raiding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rules   Raiding Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Some basic common sense rules of WoW, straight up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rules   Raiding Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding Rules
Page 1 of 1