Bane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Calender Addon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenolith
Admin

Group Calender Addon Empty
PostSubject: Group Calender Addon   Group Calender Addon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 am

Everyone is required to download Group Calender Addon. I have provided with the link:

http://cdn.wowinterface.com/downloads/getfile.php?id=5539&d=1260308652

Regards,
Xenolith
Back to top Go down
https://baneguild.forumotion.net
Sikhwateh
Raider
Sikhwateh

PostSubject: Re: Group Calender Addon   Group Calender Addon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:33 pm

hi xeno just gonna ask how do we set this up for our guild channel... thanks! farao
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

PostSubject: Re: Group Calender Addon   Group Calender Addon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Ok ok I got it.
Back to top Go down
Volturnus
Raider
Volturnus

PostSubject: Re: Group Calender Addon   Group Calender Addon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Hello all, here is a quick tutorial explaining how to properly set up the Group Calendar addon.

First, open the Group Calendar addon by pressing the calendar button on your minimap. Click on the "Setup" tab, and set Configuration: to Manual.

Next, check the Use Guild data channel box, and set the minimum rank to the lowest rank (which is Muted in our case). Press the Connect button right below, and wait for ~2-3 minutes for the network to synchronize.

Group Calender Addon Screen10

Now that you have it set up properly, here is how to sign up for a raid. Open the Group Calendar, and click on the day of the raid you are joining. From the window the appears, select the proper raid you wish to join. That will bring you to the following screen:

Group Calender Addon Screen11

Enter your character info including class and role, along with any extra information (such as gearscore, etc.) in the comments box below. Once you are done, press Done.

Once you have signed up, the raid event creator will have it set up so that you will either be automatically accepted, or they will manually accept you. The window will look like this:

Group Calender Addon Screen12

Congratulations! You now have your Group Calendar addon working properly!

Have fun and see you ingame!

Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

PostSubject: Re: Group Calender Addon   Group Calender Addon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Snazzy, thanks for the help good sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Calender Addon   Group Calender Addon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Calender Addon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bane :: Announcements-
Jump to: