Bane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Bane

Go down 
+6
Xtraxxstarzz
Volturnus
Xirius
Sikhwateh
Zeeke
Xenolith
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenolith
Admin

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 am

Hello,

Hi everyone. Feel free to introduce your self over here. Smile

Regards,
Xenolith
Back to top Go down
https://baneguild.forumotion.net
Zeeke
Raider
Zeeke

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 am

My name is Maurice... or Reece...

Pretty new around these parts... but i kick ass...

that is all folks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/reecelavelle
Sikhwateh
Raider
Sikhwateh

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Well, I'm Sikhwateh! real name is Freddie from the phils. new to this guild, hope to know u guys a lot more... Very Happy and uhhh a lot of raids!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xirius
Raider
Xirius

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey guys!

Welcome to Bane! my real name is Mico Angelo Medrano! hope you enjoy our company in this guild!! enjoy your stay and happy raiding!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Volturnus
Raider
Volturnus

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Hallo Very Happy

I am Volturnus and Aenir ingame. I have a decent amount of experience with most classes, especially in the context of PvE.

Outside of the game, I am an average student at a university studying the biological sciences.

I hope to get to know each of you better. Cheers. Smile

PS Feel free to add me on skype c;
Back to top Go down
Xtraxxstarzz
Raider
Xtraxxstarzz

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Hey, im Xtraxxstarzz in-game, real name is Eskil friends call me Pyro.
Im 23 years old and married, im from the northern part of norway
pleased too meet you and i hope to get to know you all better Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 am

What's going on, name is Cory, Haymaker, Fluffnstuff, whatever you choose to call me. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in may. I'm basically a laid back, chill kinda person. I love helping people out, doing whatever. I like to think I have a fantastic sense of humor. So hit me up! Much love.
Back to top Go down
Bubblebee
Raider
Bubblebee

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Hey Guys,

This is Bubblebee, a friend of Xeno. I was inactive for about 8months. But recently returned and joined Xeno and my other friends. I am a pretty laid back guy and often like to just fool around. Looking forward to getting to know you all better and have some fun while killin shit or just chillin! Smile

Last edited by Bubblebee on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyonin
Raider
Lyonin

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Hey guys, Im lyonin in-game. My real name is Navendra, u can call me Nav, or Nara watever u guys want. I am from Nepal, studying and working here in california. Hope i can have a lots of fun and learn much about WoW. i just started playing WoW like 2 months ago. Looking forward to meet good players through this guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 am

Nice to meet you both
Back to top Go down
Melrose
Raider
Melrose

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 am

Well hello there sexy strangers, I'm back.

I don't know many people in the guild now which is a bit intimidating but hopefully we get to know each other well, as for those who have been here during the deflepard days, I missed you guys :]

My in-game name is Melrose, but you can also call me Rose, or Jessica. I'm basically just a mellow easy going person so don't be afraid to ask any questions, I also have an odd sense of humor too so hopefully I don't come off as a weirdo. I used to be the guild leader of deflepard which, along with some guildies were passed unto xenolith's care when I quit, Now that i'm back I would like to get to know everyone and catch up -

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jessyrosegirl?feature=mhee
Xenolith
Admin

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 am

Melrose wrote:

I don't know many people in the guild now which is a bit intimidating but hopefully we get to know each other well, as for those who have been here during the deflepard days, I missed you guys :]

My in-game name is Melrose, but you can also call me Rose, or Jessica. I'm basically just a mellow easy going person so don't be afraid to ask any questions, I also have an odd sense of humor too so hopefully I don't come off as a weirdo. I used to be the guild leader of deflepard which, along with some guildies were passed unto xenolith's care when I quit, Now that i'm back I would like to get to know everyone and catch up -

/ Promotes Melrose to Guild Master
Back to top Go down
https://baneguild.forumotion.net
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 am

Melrose wrote:

Awesome person, and probably what we've been missing to help us get started on the road to progression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bane   Welcome to Bane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bane :: Introduction-
Jump to: