Bane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubblebee
Raider
Bubblebee

Guild Status Empty
PostSubject: Guild Status   Guild Status I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:43 pm

I just wanted to know on what the guild's take is when is comes to the upcoming updates. Will the guild be moving over to deathwing and stick with WoTLK or will the guild be moving forward into Cataclysm and stay on Neltharion?

The reason I am asking this is I havent been online for a while now in game and just wanted to know so I would know if I need to move my toons or not.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

Guild Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Status   Guild Status I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, the Bane guild itself will be moving to Cata to start progressing in the newer content. Other than that, Melrose, Xeno (On alts), and myself will be leading a new guild created last week. We will start inviting people we feel comfortable with, and make it a much more stable, progressive, non-drama built guild. Hit me up if anyone has questions about the switch, or feel free to ask Melrose, or even Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Bubblebee
Raider
Bubblebee

Guild Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Status   Guild Status I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:27 am

So you guys already moved over some toons to Deathwing then, and a guild is already setup there? If so, awesome news I will move over my toons once I get a confirmation from you about that.

And I am also glad to hear that Bane is planning on moving onto progressing in Cataclysm. Just another question out of curiosity will most of the time spent by you(Fluff), Xeno and Melrose be on DW or Nelth after the update?
Back to top Go down
Fluffnstuff
Raider
Fluffnstuff

Guild Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Status   Guild Status I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Well nobody has moved toons anywhere yet. I think I will be spending most of my time trying to get a ICC10 heroic group to Sindragosa. Melrose, Xeno, and myself have been trying to plan stuff out for the future of our guilds. I would say move one or two toons to cata, and then keep some on DW. That way we can even out some raiding, and progression, but it's completely up to you what you do.
Back to top Go down
Bubblebee
Raider
Bubblebee

Guild Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Status   Guild Status I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:56 am

For now I was planning on moving two of my well geared toons over to DW when the transfers are enabled and leave two on Nelth for Cata. Well anyways its good to hear what is going on. Thanx a lot.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Status   Guild Status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Status
Page 1 of 1